Step aside Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There is another home for you to place your Social Media Content to act as a Marketing Tool for Business.
Pinterest is a Social Sharing Platform, launched in 2010 that is experiencing massive growth. Any Seo Company will tell you that it is driving more traffic to businesses using Social Media than Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedin combined, according to Content Sharing Site Shareholic.
Should the small Business take notice ? Firstly you should understand how Pinterest allows you to Show, Share and Organise photos which friends, family and other Businesses can Re-Pin on their boards allowing content to go viral.
Here are some reasons why Business owners perhaps with a Social Media Blog might want to sign up to Pinterest.
* You can post images of your product.
* Pinterest is driving buyers to their websites.
* It works really well for businesses with visual products.
* A massive amount of people will see your content.
* It’s an extremely easy way to start to learn how to use Social Media.