Email marketing campaigns can be a great way to target relevant demographics, enabling you to convert warm leads into increased traffic and sales. However, they can also be quite tricky to get right.
I Say! Digital are email marketing experts. We have the kind of knowledge and experience of email marketing campaigns that could give your company the boost it needs. We’ve worked with businesses of different sizes, with different products and different needs, and recognise that every email push needs to be unique. If you choose us, you’ll get a campaign tailored to your specific requirements.
Our Email Marketing Services
- Email templates for you to re-use as you see fit
- One-off competition campaigns to boost your reach and reputation
- Weekly or monthly newsletters
- Interactive emails linking into your social media presence
- Reporting and analytics, allowing the fine-tuning of campaigns to maximise their impact
- Optional provision of contact data – we can work from your list, or build one for you
Email marketing campaigns can be extremely effective if undertaken correctly, but this requires research and patience. Our experience and know-how could help to save you time and generate more profit per lead.
Why Should You Choose I Say! Digital?
We are a micro-agency. All of our staff are intimately familiar with our clients’ philosophies and goals, with experience in managing campaigns for a diverse range of businesses in the past. So what does that mean for you? It means that when you pick up the phone and call us, you’ll speak to a real expert who knows what your business is about. It means that we understand the difficulties facing smaller businesses and start-ups. And, most importantly, it means that your project will not be delegated to some far corner of the office and forgotten about.
If you’d like your next email marketing campaign to be managed by a passionate and experienced team, give us a call or drop us an email. We’d be pleased to hear from you.
Latest posts by TJ (Posts)
- Why Buying ‘Social Indicators’ is a Bad Idea - August 22, 2013
- Customer Service – The Power of a Social Media Campaign - August 14, 2013
- Google Social Media Marketing: The Power of Plus - August 2, 2013